What The F You Gonna Do Except Hustle

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Love is Gone! Why do our favorite Hip Hop Groups Break Up?

Why in music especially urban music groups tend to break up. At the peak of success?
Over the weekend i seen the twitter argument between 9th wonder and Phonte both with Rapper Pooh was in a group called Little Brother who in my opinion took the torch from a Tribe Called Quest. Lil Brother is one of my favorite groups so you know it hurt my heart reading the twitter response between Phonte and 9th. But it makes me wonder? Are there any groups in hip hop any more? Talk to me people? and if so let me know cause i cannot think of one group who have not broken up once. What's really going on?

Phonte speaks on Little Brother/9th Wonder from Phonte Coleman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment